Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Welcome To My First Post

Hey there! If you’ve found this blog it’s either because you know me, have received a diagnosis that’s left you searching the web for anyone going through the same thing, or stumbled across this randomly while bored. Whatever the reason, I’m glad you’re here!

Like comics? Let’s chat! Need to save money? I’ll talk about couponing for as long as you’re willing to listen. Parent needing a laugh or a place to vent? Perfect! Have MS and  need someone who understands what you’re going through & has experiences to share? I’m here!

I decided I wanted a place to share my tips, tricks, & crazy stories. Welcome! My turtle companion, Herbie, rides along wherever I may go. I’m a bit camera shy, so you’ll be seeing a lot of him. Since it’s our first post, I’ll just share a few photos from our day.


Picked some wildflowers with the kids


Fun on the swingset

A giant bowl of popcorn & Despicable Me 3 before bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment